Saturday 19 February 2005

Just Believe


That was the motto in Finding Neverland I went to see for the second time yesterday, and I walked out of the cinema with tears in my eyes again, though I didn't cry at the same moments.
I wasn't a fan of Johnny Deep before but I absolutely love him in this film, with his handsome face, his cute Scottish accent and his nice clothes of the beginning of the century - I adore the hats and suits of those days, wish I could have lived at this period for some time, meeting some Mr Darcys etc. (sigh)
Besides, the children in the movie are lovely.






To finish this entry, I just wanted to say a word about a text we translated this afternoon in the lesson, it's called "Children of the Night" from Rose-Marie Vassalo and it's a nice story about how bats came to existence. Just believe...

No comments: